Tuesday, June 10, 2014

So close to open....

Hello everyone!
It has been so incredibly hectic the past few months in life and business that I have had no time to do one of my most loved things which is blogging and sharing my adventures.

Yarn it & Haberdashery, ltd has been soft open now for a little over a week!
There are still some minor store things to work on such as door mats, some painting and placing of products and the massive amount of inventory that needs to be inputed and sticker'd before the Grand opening on June 22nd!

We had a Lovely Article written up about us on Columbus Underground.

My friend Jen took this picture of me among the new stock of Manos Del Uruguay. I mean when else would I ever get the opportunity to take a Scrooge McDuck dive into yarn? Let me tell you it was excellent, everything you think it is. 




Here Are a few photos taken by my friend Laura owner at Rivet - Designer Toy & Art Gallery. Laura came over with a few other friends to help me out late for two nights to get this in order for our soft opening and also get my window display up.

 Sample Knitting has also been in full swing trying to show everyone what these exciting new yarns in the store can do!

Great Companies that I am happy to bring to Columbus and Ohio Include:
Ewe Ewe
Be Sweet
Knit Collage
Erika Knight
- Loopy Mango
- Frabjous Fibers
- Ozark Handspun

Then a larger selection of
- Shi Bui
- The Fibre Company
- Manos del Uruguay

I'll also be stocking
- Madelinetosh
- Ella Rae
- Noro
- Berroco
- Kenzie
- CoBaSi
- Simplicity
- Rylie
- Brown Sheep

For Needles, hooks and Notions and hand care I've got
- Knitpicks
- Addi
- Clover
- Tastefully Dirty
- Milk + Honey

Soon I'll also be stocking from some great local artists
- Yarn Bowls
- Drop spindles
- Jewelry and select gifts


And now BACK TO WORK!  There is still a lot to do before the Grand Opening.
I also want to regal you with the tales of my Korea whole sale experience and how I hope to bring some new things that no one else will have straight from Asia!

Cheers!
MC Shorty

No comments:

Post a Comment